WELCOME TO THE 2018
"THE CRUISE" NIGHTS
at THE BOULEVARD
WE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR A $1.00 ea. ticket
VOLUNTARY CRUISE DONATION
Multiple tickets may be purchased to increase your odds of winning gift cards, 6 tickets for $5.00, 13 for $10.00 and 28 for $20.00
This donation will pay our DJ for his services and the rest of the money will be split into $25.00 increments and given back to the cruisers by way of a Merchant Gift Cards being drawn each night. The more people who show, the more we have to give. If you choose to not donate please tell our helpers, "I choose NOT to participate" and you may enter and enjoy our cruise as always. If this is the way you choose, you will not be eligible for any drawings or free items supplied by any other source.
FRIDAY NIGHTS 4:30 PM – 9:300 PM. APRIL thru OCTOBER
WE ARE PLEASED TO BE WELCOMED AT THE BOULEVARD AND ASK EVERYONE WHO ATTENDS THIS EVENT TO THANK THOSE WHO WORK HERE AND THE MANAGEMENT FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION.
WE ASK THAT ALL PARTICIPANTS AND SPECTATORS OBEY THE FOLLOWING RULES:
· PLEASE OBSERVE 3 MPH SPEED LIMIT (NO WARNINGS.YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE)
· SPECTATORS MUST PARK OUTSIDE OF BLOCKED OFF AREAS.
- THIS CRUISE IS OPEN TO ALL EARLY AND LATE MODEL MUSCLE CARS & TRUCKS, "TUNER STYLE" PERFORMANCE, ANTIQUES, VINTAGE AND SPECIAL INTEREST CARS & TRUCKS AND CUSTOM CYCLES.
- NO DAILY DRIVERS (unless they are listed above)
- SPACE IS LIMITED BUT WE HAVE A LOT OF OVERFLOW.
· PLEASE PARK IN SINGLE CAR SPACES(DO NOT DOUBLE UP or PUT CHAIRS IN A SPOT)
- No saving spaces after 7:00 pm
· NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS PERMITTED ON THE LOT
· NO LOUD MUSIC WE HAVE A DJ!
· NO EXCESSIVE ENGINE REVVING
· PLACE ALL TRASH IN PROVIDED CONTAINERS (OR TAKE IT WITH YOU)
· DO NOT TOUCH OR LEAN ON ANYONES VEHICLE
· PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTS OF THEIR CHILDREN (LOOK DON’T TOUCH)
· PETS ARE TO BE SHORT LEASHED, UNDER CONTROL AND CLEANED UP AFTER.
· NO BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS OR SCOOTERS PERMITTED ON LOT
· NO SOLICITING OR RAFFLES (UNLESS PERMISSION IS GRANTED)
· NO UNAPPROVED VENDING OR MERCHANDISING
· PLEASE LEAVE IN A SAFE MANNER (NO TURBO – NO BURNOUTS) NO WARNINGS..YOU'RE GONE
.DON'T BE STUPID
BATHROOM FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE THANKS TO our sponsor Hall's Honey Pots
AS THIS CRUISE BECOMES MORE AND MORE POPULAR AND SPACE BECOMES AN ISSUE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE TYPES OF VEHICLES THAT WILL BE PERMITTED. WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANYONE WITH JUST CAUSE. ANYONE WHO FAILS TO OBEY THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LOT. WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES, THEFTS OR ACTIONS OF OTHERS. Mackenzie corp, Bob Ward properties corporate, Cruise night Operators and helpers of this cruise assume no personal responsibility for damages to vehicle or personal property. Any and all incidents are considered the personal responsibility of those involved.
Within walking distance is Subway, OC Brewery, Bostons, Menchies, Lemon & Ginger, Wegmans and Panera bread.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR COMMENTS PLEASE CALL
JEFF BARNES AT 410-627-0027
PLEASE REMEMBER – YOUR ACTIONS REFLECT ON ALL OF US, SO PLEASE HELP US KEEP THIS, HARFORDS GREATEST CRUISE LOCATION.
BUCKLE UP & CRUISE SAFELY
SEE US ON FACEBOOK